Play is the “work” of children. Through play, children develop their core learning skills. At Ardent, beyond the mastery of Grammar Rules, we believe in developing the whole child holistically – physical, cognitive, social, psychological and creative (See Blue Chart)
Our Playdates series under ‘School-Ready, Future-Fit’ embraces 5 different types of play in our weekly or holiday programs:
-Play with Objects
-Pretence and Socio-dramatic play
-Games with Rules
Check out our regular weekly playdates, special holiday enrichments and come for a trial of how we facilitate play during our Parent-Child Bonding Playdates.
Key Learning Values
- Developing expressive language
- Cooperation in groups
- Communicating ideas
- Using fantasy and imagination
- Inspire big ideas in young minds
- Encourage self-expression
- Develop fine motor skills
- Enjoy endless building fun
- Learn to follow instructions in a fun and engaging way.